Tuesday, February 9, 2010

THUNDERSNOW!

So my precious island is finally due for a snow storm, and birdman from News12 says it will be one for the ages. Despite this weekend's false alarm, many are skeptical of the outcome of this storm. All I know is that the New York City school board as well as all of the schools and colleges here on LI decided to close for tomorrow, (including old dubs) which is probably a wise decision because no professor wants to have a student's death on the way to class on their conscience. Honestly though, I am very excited for my "free" day tomorrow, and hopefully I'll be able to spend it with Steve and Phantom kitty, who I have recently learned, is communist, but that is besides the point...

Along with the winter weather warnings, comes a possibility of a rare event... thundersnow. Yes, its real, and its exactly what you think it is. At work I went on news12.com to check out the forecast and when they mentioned it, I had to look again because I honestly did not believe something like that existed. Of course, now that I look it up for reference to post up here, the winter warning was modified and does't contain anything about thundersnow, probably so people don't get super excited and curious like me. I have always wondered if it would be possible for something like that to happen. But I suppose we'll find out tomorrow after LI is buried under a foot of snow.

Like always, below is a song to fulfill your technologic music needs (but be sure to tune in tonight at 11PM, on 90.3FM WHPC). I just recently rediscovered this track, even though I've had Attack Decay Sustan Release for a few years now. But I do have to say, this song has an amazing buldup and force once it reaches its apex, and it will totally make you move. Check it.

SMD - SYSTEM

No comments:

Post a Comment