Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Me tawk pretty one day (hopefully).

So lately I feel that my "lawngguyland" dialect has been coming out more than ever. Professor Bogin at NCC would be so pissed. I usually try to hide it, especially when I'm on the radio or when I am interviewing someone at work by saying "lahng eyeland". But colloquially, its kind of hard to keep up with it, especially since my "aw" sounds tend to overpower a lot of words and phrases that i like to say like "cawfee" and "i'm going to cawl the candidate when I get to the "awfice". I always tend to think that speaking with this dialect will decrease my marketability, since its such an unpleasant way to speak. But I suppose I will take my impaired speaking in stride, considering I do have the topographical view of LI tattooed on my ribs.

Technologic this weekend is going to be pretty good. Just burned the playlists onto my 2 CD-Rs and I will be mixing it up at the studio tomorrow afternoon after Business Ethics. Here is an amazing track on the playlist from one of my favourite and most influential groups, KRAFTWERK, that will blow your mind:

KRAFTWERK - AERODYNAMIK (LIVE)

No comments:

Post a Comment