Monday, January 4, 2010

Technologic!

Happy new year!


Today I found out that my radio show, Technologic, will start airing a second time during the week on Saturdays at 11PM, which will compete with all the major “party” stations, including Party 105, KTU and any other station that plays electronic music at that time. Even though my show showcases different flavours of electronica, I like to incorporate sessions mixed with house music, “primitive” electronica, and modern jams that just sound good. I really hate "labeling", so my apologies for the lack of specification in my musical descriptions. So starting in February, be sure to tune in to Technologic, on 90.3FM WHPC on Tuesdays and Saturdays at 11 PM.

But for now here's the latest (and cutest) picture of Phantom, and also be sure to check out this interesting remix by Classixx of Phoenix's Listhomania.

1 comment:

  1. I shall follow you back. In part it's because I was intrigued by your posts, and also because your blog's http address reminds me of home.

    I am a lawnguylander too, now residing in BK.

    je m'appelle Raul.

    ReplyDelete