Thursday, September 2, 2010

TURN THE PAGE, WASH YOUR HANDS.

So obviously I haven't updated this in awhile, but I guess it would be a good idea just in case I don't survive hurricane EARL.

The news is saying that we're gonna be okay, but why do I remain skeptical? I can't trust the media, or anything at all. They project Earl to hit the eastern tip of LI but 100 miles away isn't enough to convince me that we are totally in the clear. I don't care what people think, call me paranoid, psychotic, whatever but its probably not a bad idea to be extra prepared (especially if one extra kid pees in the ocean to make the hurricane change its course). But even if it doesn't hit, at least I'll be prepared for next time, and God knows Long Island is decades overdue for a hardcore storm.

But besides Earl, there is so much anxiety in my life. I just graduated college, just turned 22, and now I'm looking for a "real" job. I love working at Career Direction, and the sweet hours that come along with it, but unfortunately its time to move on to a job with benefits and full-time pay so I can buy my Ford Fiesta. Its like a new chapter of my life is being written, and I'm not exactly sure how its going to play out -- but who is?

I guess now its time to concentrate more on my music, and my radio show and hopefully get the ball rolling with composing electronica. Electric zoo will give me the inspiration I need to kickstart my new life...

No comments:

Post a Comment